Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dallas ISD Technology Action Plan

2 comments:

  1. I like your STaR Chart inservice. I can't remember how many times I have been asked to fill it out without really knowing the reason. Will it help me understand technology? How will students benefit from it? Will the school benefit? Or is it just another useless survey that we blindly fill out. Well, I now know the answer and so will your teachers! It is worthwhile and we all need to answer thoughtfully. Good idea for professional development!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you outlined the roles of each stakeholder. I was wondering if you would include parents? I just had a talk with a parent from another district that expressed frustration about the school expecting his child to do project-based work that required access to a computer and the internet. The problem was that he doesn't have this for his children and the school provides limited opportunities for his child to complete his work. We know how technology savy our students are but do we know what resources they have at home? Great presentation. Well put together.

    ReplyDelete